The Department of Operational Management of the KNAW Humanities Cluster supports the employees and management in setting strategic goals as well as in their daily work. We provide reliable information to the organisation, ensure that the primary processes and the corporate business are up to par and that there is a well-functioning internal control- and risk management system. We provide support and advice in making decisions by facilitating insight and overview. We also advise employees and management, with the aim of taking the right decision for the institute/departement and the Cluster. This takes place at operational, tactical and strategic level. Providing a safe, healthy and pleasant working environment is an important task as well.
The tasks of the Department of Operational Management are:
- Human Resource and payroll administration
- Housing and maintenance
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Financial transaction processing and reporting
- Governance, risk management and compliance
- Performance management (business control)
- Safety, health and sustainability
eScience Center awards COLLaiTE
The project ‘COLLaiTE: An Artificial Intelligence Approach to Comparing Text Versions’ of Elli Bleeker and Ronald Haentjens Dekker of the DHLab has been awarded the Open…Read more News
Does the Humanities Cluster need to build national infrastructure?
* Nederlands onder de Engelse tekst * Interview with Menno Rasch Menno Rasch has now been director of the KNAW Humanities Cluster’s Digital Infrastructure department for…Read more News