Facilities & Support
The Facilities & Support department (F&S) is responsible for:
- A safe, sound and appropriate working environment for all employees and guests of the KNAW Humanities Cluster and NIAS;
- Adequate and proactive support of employees and management and the production, collection, distribution and management of internal information necessary for the well-functioning of the institutes and accountability purposes.
In addition, F&S has an advisory role concerning the topics safety, health, welfare, and sustainability.
The department has three subdivisions and they can be reached as follows:
- Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception: email@example.com
- Facility services: firstname.lastname@example.org